Here are some of the straightening issues that can be treated with Invisalign:
- Overcrowded teeth occur when there is a lack of room within your jaw for all of your teeth to fit normally.
- Widely spaced teeth occur when you have extra space within your jaw.
- Crossbites occur when the upper and lower jaws are both misaligned. It usually causes one or more upper teeth to bite on the inside of the lower teeth and can happen on both the front and/or the sides of the mouth.
- Deep bites occur when the upper teeth overlap significantly with the lower teeth.
- Underbites occur when the lower teeth protrude past the front teeth, usually caused by undergrowth of the upper jaw, overgrowth of the lower jaw, or both.